Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Home Stretch

My hangers are empty and bags are packed ready to fly home tomorrow.  It's bittersweet because I feel like there's more to learn and I've enjoyed my group so much. Yet, I can't wait to snuggle my babies! 

Complimentary chair massage? Why yes, please! Thank you Wingate hotel for feeding me breakfast and caring for my tired shoulders.  

Day 4 of 5 consisted of "getting our hands dirty" with the iPads and Audacity.  Before this course, I had never posted to Youtube. I guess it seemed a little scary. Now, I have successfully created an instructional videoe and an advice video which are both PUBLISHED on the Web.  I like that word 'published,' as I guess all doctoral students do.  :)  

The possibilities with today's technology are endless.  With the ease of uploading videos, I can see the flipped classroom having a great impact on student achievement.  I am looking forward to watching my new friend (and group member) implement the flipped classroom this year.  What are your thoughts or experiences with the flipped classroom??? Any tips?  

No comments:

Post a Comment