Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hard Work, Free App and Eeek…Dissertation!

Our beautiful group of hard working ladies!  I love them!  
We have many hours of work left on our project, but it really is beginning to come together.  Yesterday morning, I woke up (and didn’t sleep) worrying that we would never have enough time to complete a quality presentation, and then the first words I read for the day were from my Jesus Calling devotional: “Stop worrying long enough to hear My voice.”

It is amazing how everyday this app that is preplanned speaks directly to my heart. Then when you really think about it, our lives are preplanned.  God knows the plans He has for me and knows I need to be reminded to place my focus on Him, to take the time to acknowledge Him and His holy presence. Thank you, Jesus. 

Class Day 3 of 5:
Today, we watched a Monty Python clip from Youtube to learn about qualitative research…are you thinking what I was thinking???  How do you learn about qualitative research from watching a clip of four old men stretching the truth about the good ol’ days?  Well, my professor did it very nicely!  What a great example of making learning meaningful.  We then learned about the dissertation process…SCARY is the only word I know to use.  While I was extra excited to learn more about it, I know many daunting days are to come. 

FYI: Pic Collage is FREE!!!  I love this app and the Pro version is free right now! It’s a nice little update from the lite version, which actually works really well. Get it while it’s free! Here’s an example: 


No comments:

Post a Comment